Orthopaedics specializes in the treatment of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. This system includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
Hospital is equipped to treat all types of musculo-skeletal problems joint replacement, polytrauma surgery to Minimally Invasive Arthroscopy Surgery, ligament repair, knee surgery, spine surgery and physiotherapy for rehabilitation.
SERVICES & PROCEDURES
1. Medical/Surgical Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Juvenile arthritis etc.
2. Sports Injury Treatment
3. Ligament Repair & Reconstruction
4. Arthroscopy & Arthroscopic Treatment
5. Trauma Services
6. Lifestyle Modification Programme (Rehabilitation)
7. Patient Education Programme
8. Arthroscopic surgery:Key hole surgery for disorders of knee and shoulder
9. Minimal Access Spine surgery
10. Joint Replacement Unit
11. Total Knee Replacement
12. Unicondylar Knee Replacement
13. Total Hip Replacement / Hemiarthroplasty
14. Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty